EA has finally been knocked off the top of the UK charts… by EA.
After a month at No.1, FIFA 13 is this week knocked down to second place to be replaced by fellow EA new release Medal of Honor: Warfighter, although the new shooter fails to better the week one sales number of its predecessor Medal of Honor.
UKIE GfK Chart-Track adds that 2010's Medal of Honor is the third best selling title in the 14-game series behind Medal of Honor: Frontline and Medal of Honor: Rising Sun.
FIFA 13 drops to second place with Microsoft's new racer Forza Horizon debuting in third. Nintendo's Professor Layton and the Miracle Mash enters the charts in seventh ahead of Mind Candy's Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park at number eight.
Here's the UK All Formats Top 20 in full for the week ending October 27th:
1. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
2. FIFA 13 (EA)
3. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
4. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
5. Dishonored (Bethesda)
6. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
7. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo)
8. Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Mind Candy)
9. Doom 3: BFG Edition (Bethesda)
10. Resident Evil 6 (Capcom)
11. Borderlands 2 (Take 2)
12. Pokemon Black 2 (Nintendo)
13. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
14. 007 Legends (Activision)
15. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
16. Pokemon White 2 (Nintendo)
17. PES 2013 (Konami)
18. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
19. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
20. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2K Games)