The Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft has claimed its second successive No.1 in the UK.
It's a largely inactive week in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40, with the only significant mover being Ubisoft's movie tie-in The Smurfs 2 which climbs 20 places to No.5 in its third week of release.
Last week's No.2 Pikmin 3 tumbles to 15th place in its second week.
Here's the UK Top 20 in full for the week ending August 3rd:
1. Minecraft: Xbox 30 Edition (Microsoft)
2. The Last of Us (Sony)
3. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. The Smurfs 2 (Ubisoft)
6. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
7. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
8. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
9. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
10. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
11. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros (Nintendo)
12. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
13. Max Payne 3 (Take-Two)
14. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
15. Pikmin 3 (Nintendo)
16. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
17. Battlefield 3 (EA)
18. Grand Theft Auto Episodes: Liberty City (Rockstar)
19. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Legendary Edition (Bethesda)
20. The Sims 3: Island Paradise (EA)