NASSCOM has released the final agenda for the upcoming Game Developer Conference, which is scheduled to take place in Pune on 2nd and 3rd November.
Kicking things off on day one is an opening keynote from Sledgehammer Games co-founder Glen Schofield.
This will be followed by a ‘State of the Industry' panel discussion featuring Indian industry heavyweightsVishal Gondal (Disney UTV), Manvendra Shukul (Lakshya Digital), Atindriya Bose (Sony), Manish Agarwal (Reliance) and Rajat Ojha (TAGS), with Rajesh Rao, Chair, NASSCOM Gaming Forum, serving as moderator.
Day one also features a keynote address from EA and Digital Chocolate founder Trip Hawkins, titled ‘What's Next with Games'.
The second panel discussion of the day - ‘Global Indie Freedom - Lessons from Indie Devs from around the World', will feature Rich Vreeland, Mathew Hall, Morgan Jaffit, Stefano Gualeni and Nicolo Robinson Tedeschi.
Also scheduled to speak on day one are:
- Shailesh Prabhu and Krishna Israney, Yellow Monkey Studios
- Rajat Ojha, TAGS
- Morgan Jaffit, Defiant Development
- Aakrit Vaish, Flurry India
- Ken Noland, Unity Technologies
- Arpita Kapoor and Mohit Rangaraju, MechMocha
- Kshiraj Telang , Lakshya Digital
- Yezdezard Lashkari, Zynga
- Arvind Raja Yadav, Pyrodactyl
- Hemanth Sharma, Adobe
- Dayanidhi M G, Digital Chocolate
- Parag Paithankar, Intel Technologies
Day two will kick off with a keynote address from Rich Vreeland on ‘Music as Game Design in FEZ'.
The first of the day's panel discussions will revolve around ‘Women in Game Development'. Moderated by Shruti Verma from the NASSCOM Gaming Forum, the panel will include Moumita Paul (Lakshya Digital), Purnima Iyer (Pinaka Interactive), Laxmi Desai-Khanolkar (Apar Games), Arpita Kapoor (MechMocha) and Shaina Rajan (Disney UTV).
That will be followed by the ‘Rise of the Indies' panel discussion, featuring Shailesh Prabhu (Yellow Monkey Studio), Arvind Raja Yadav (Pyrodactyl), Pallav Nawani (Ironcode), Kinshuk Sunil (Hashtash), with BlueGaint Interactive's Vinnie Reddy moderating.
Other speakers on day 2 include:
- Stefano Gualeni, Double Jungle / NHTV University of Breda (The Netherlands)
- Anuj Tandon, Rolocule Games
- Ujjwal Kumar, Microsoft
- Thomas Roland Johnson, Dhruva Interactive
- Nicolo' Robinson Tedeschi, Santa Ragione
- Mahesh Khambadkone, Games2win
- Mathew Hall, KlickTock
- Anand Ramachandran and Ranjith Radhakrishnan, Zynga
- Kishore Annapureddy, Gamooga
- Pratik Murarka, Idealabs Interactive
- Vinnie Reddy, BlueGiant Interactive
- Alexis Leveque, DSK Supinfogame
- Imran Khan, Glu
- Prabodh Pallu, Jump Games
- Pallav Nawani, Ironcode Gaming
- Srinivasan V, Disney UTV
- Lalit Patel, BitRhymes
For a more detailed version of the NGDC 2012 agenda, head over to the NASSCOM Gaming Forum Facebook page.
Over 1,200 attendees are expected at NASSCOM Game Developer Conference 2012. Those who are yet to register can avail of the early bird discount till 26th October. Registration details can be found at the NGDC 2012 website here.
Sign up for the free MCV India newsletterhere.