Sega's Aliens: Colonial Marines is this week's UK No.1, becoming the biggest launch of 2013 in the process.
Publisher Sega should get a pat on the back for what can only be described as a victory of marketing. The success certainly cannot be attributed to critics, who roundly slammed the game.
The game fails to beat the numbers posted by Aliens vs Predator, however, which remain the most successful ever Aliens game in the UK.
Elsewhere in the Top Ten, Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed III re-enters the listings while both Hitman: Absolution and Hitman HD Trilogy dropping into the lower half of the Top 20.
Here's the Top 20 in full for the week ending February 16:
1. Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
2. Dead Space 3 (EA)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
5. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
6. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
7. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
8. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
9. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
10. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
11. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
12. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
13. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
14. Hitman: HD Trilogy (Square Enix)
15. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
16. LEGO: The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
17. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
18. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
19. Dishonored (Bethesda)
20. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)