Nintendo is readying playable displays of several popular Wii U and 3DS games at multiple US malls this holiday season.
The visits will begin tomorrow and run all the way up to the Sunday before Christmas. A total of 16 malls around the country will play host to Mario, Luigi, Pikachu and other mascots – as well as Wii U and 3DS demo kiosks.
Nintendo's lineup of must-have” Wii U and 3DS games to be shown off include Super Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Mario Kart 8 and more.
Amiibos will be on display as well, and demos for certain third-party published titles – such as Skylanders: Trap Team and Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal – will also be available to sample.
The following malls will offer the displays between November 24th and December 21st:
- Oak Park Mall in Overland Park, Kansas
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, Texas
- King of Prussia in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumberg, Illinois
- Westfield North County in Escondido, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle, Washington
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Culver City in Culver City, California