Nintendo is embracing independent developers for this year's E3.
The platform holder has announced a new week-long promotion surrounding indie titles on the Wii U.
Entitled ‘Nindies@Home', the programme will offer players the chance to try nine selected indie games from the Nintendo eShop for free during E3 week, ending at 11:59pm next Monday, June 22nd.
Once each game is released, gamers also have the chance to grab them with a 15 per cent discount. This opportunity will be open for a month after each title's respective launch.
The nine indie games and developers participating in the Nindies@Home campaign this week are:
- Extreme Exorcism from Ripstone
- forma.8 from Mixed Bag
- Freedom Planet from GalaxyTrail Games
- Lovely Planet from tinybuild and QuickTequila
- Mutant Mudds Super Challenge from Renegade Kid
- Rive from Two Tribes
- Runbow from 13AM Games
- Soul Axiom from Wales Interactive
- Typoman from Headup Games
See the launch trailer for the promotion, featuring all nine titles, below: