The Women in Games Awards deadline is today, giving you until just 5pm today to nominate the hardest-working, the biggest achieving, and the downright most brilliant women in the UK games industry.
The event this year is being held at Facebook's London offices, with company being our headline sponsor for the afternoon. There's no charge to attend the event, with guests being invited alongside all our shortlisted nominees.
And with new categories for 2018 it's set to be a truly inspirational and rewarding afternoon - followed almost certainly by a truly refreshing and equally rewarding get together in the nearest pub after the serious business is done.
Come and join your peers and competitors in celebrating your successes and get the recognition you deserve.
This year's categories are:
- Rising Star of the Year - Development Award
- Creative Impact Award
- Rising Star of the Year - Business Award
- Businesswoman of the Year
- Journalist of the Year- new for 2018!
- Influencer of the Year- new for 2018!
- Esports Woman of the Year
- Career Mentor of the Year
- Games Campaigner of the Year- new for 2018!
- Outstanding Contribution
The nominations process is straightforward, please head to https://www.nbmevents.uk/womeningames2018/begin to begin.