Want to have your say in who is considered for the inaugural eSports Industry Awards?
You need to get your nominations in before Friday, May 6th. There are 18 categories at this year's show that celebrate this fast-growing and innovative sector.
- Best Streaming Platform
- eSports Commercial Partner of the Year
- eSports Team of the Year
- Best Live Event
- 2016 Shoutcaster of the Year
- eSports Rookie of the Year
- New eSports Game of the Year
- Best Hardware
- Streamer of the Year
- Best eSports Coverage Website 2016
- eSports Photographer of the Year
- eSports Journalist of the Year
- UK eSports Player of the Year
- Console Player of the Year
- PC Player of the Year
- eSports Publisher of the Year
- eSports Game of the Year
- eSports Personality of the Year
You can nominate yourself, your firm, or anyone else in the industry you think should be up for an award here or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
An international judging panel consisting of respected professionals from a cross section of the eSports industry including ex-players, media and broadcasters will then determine the overall winners in each of the categories.
Hosted by games industry commentator and presenter Julia Hardy and the Gadget Show's Jason Bradbury, over 600 of the industry's leading figures will gather to celebrate achievements and network with each other – and the event will be streamed to the world live on the night.
eSports firm Gfinity has already backed the event as the official broadcast partner. For partnership, sponsorship and ticket enquiries please contact email@example.com.
For any other information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.