30 Under 30 is back, as MCV reveals the most talented young minds working in the UK games industry in 2016.
This week, we also talk to Amazon UK's games boss Russell Jones to take the pulse of the current games retail scene.
Elswehere, Respawn COO Dusty Welch and art director Joel Emslie discuss Titanfall 2's PS4 debut and new single player story mode.
We also speak to CI Games CEO Marek Tyminski about his ambitions for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 and to Franois Alliot about the making of mobile phenomenon Reigns.
The full contents of this week's issue are below. The digital edition can be read here.
- 30 UNDER 30: MCV unveils its 30 Under 30
- NEWS: PS4 sales up 380 per cent on back of 149 bundles
- NEWS: Replay: Diversity is the key to Play Expo's success
- INTERVIEW: ‘It's been a challenging year for games retail', Amazon says
- THE BIG GAME: Respawn COO Dusty Welch and art director Joel Emslie on Titanfall 2
- INTERVIEW: CI Games CEO Marek Tyminski on shooting for triple-A standards with Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3
- INSIGHT: Dave Ranyard explains why PlayStation VR is virtual reality's first real test
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Designer Franois Alliot talks about Reigns
- PLUS! New deputy editor at Develop, FIFA 17 tops the UK weekly charts, PSVR merchandise range and more