It's the PS4 launch issue of MCV, which details everything you need to know about Sony's next console ahead of its launch on November 29th.
We talk to PlayStation UK MD Fergal Gara, marketing boss Murray Pannell and sales director Alex Coultate on the launch of the PS4.
From the games and accessories available at launch, to what consumers can expect looking forward to 2014, we detail every aspect of the PS4.
We also talk to EA EVP Patrick Soderlund on the publisher's plans to repair its poor relationship with fans, whilst Ubisoft UK boss Rob Cooper talks us through the firm's next-gen battle plan.
Elsewhere we check in with UK retailers, games media and developers to get their thoughts on PS4 and what the new console means to them.
You can also subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
Here's what you can look forward to in this week's issue:
- PlayStation 4 launch special: Everything you need to know about Sony's next console
- INTERVIEW: PlayStation UK's Gara, Pannell and Coultate on the launch of the PS4
- Retailers, developers and the games media talk PS4 and their expectations for the next-gen machine
- INTERVIEW: Patick Soderlund on repairing EA's relationship with gamers
- INTERVIEW: Ubisoft's Rob Cooper on the publisher's next-gen battle plan
- Plus! A closer look at the Xbox One's launch games and accessories line-up, including previews of Killzone Shadow Fall and Knack