It's the Xbox One launch issue of MCV, which details everything you need to know about Microsoft's next console ahead of its launch on November 22nd.
We talk strategy with UK marketing boss Harvey Eagle and learn of the long journey behind the machine that would eventually become the Xbox One.
From the games to the console itself, we look at every aspect of the third generation Xbox.
Meanwhile, we talk to Activision UK MD Roy Stackhouse about the transition to next-gen, along with Infinity Ward's executive producer Mark Rubin on building Call of Duty for the new generation of consoles.
Elsewhere we check in with UK retailers, games media and developers to get their thoughts on the Xbox One and what it means for them.
You can also subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
- Here's what you can look forward to in this week's issue:
- Xbox One special: Everything you need to know about Microsoft's next console
- INTERVIEW: Activision's UK MD Roy Stackhouse on the transition to next-gen
- INTERVIEW: Infinity Ward's executive producer Mark Rubin on building Call of Duty for the Xbox One and PS4
- Retailers, developers and the games media's thoughts and expectations for the Xbox One
- Plus! A closer look at the Xbox One's launch line-up and previews of Forza 5, Ryse, Dead Rising 3 and Fighter Within