Our huge 96-page Gamescom edition of MCV is available to download right now.
It is filled to the brim with exclusive interviews, including Ubisoft Europe boss Alain Corre, Deep Silver director Menno Van Der Bil and legendary games designer David Cage.
There's also the print version of our 'Story of FIFA', plus our analysis of Amazon's download store.
Oh, and industry execs tell us what they expect to see from their teams during the upcoming Premier League season.
There's also lots of news, data, charts and our eight page Gamescom guide.
It really is a must-read.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
• GAMESCOM SPECIAL: Eight page guide to the show. Maps, times and the best place to find a beer
• INTERVIEW: Ubisoft's Alain Corre on the next-gen transition
• The Story of FIFA – The shocking true story about the first game in the 20-year-old franchise
• INTERVIEW: Deep Silver's Menno Van Der Bil on promotion to the Champions League
• Analysis: Does anyone care about Amazon's download store?
• Top News: Twitch edges out TV, Rome II breaks Total War pre-order records, PS3 beats 360
• INTERVIEW: David Cage on why he never listens to businessmen
• Trade Guide to the Premier League: Industry experts discuss their teams chances this season
• Plus! Top previews of Total War, Killer is Dead and Diablo III. GioTeck on the accessories sector, the return of BeyBlade, the importance of live action video and lots, lots more