This week's MCV isnow available to download- and it features blockbuster interviews with Nintendo's Shelly Pearce and Sony's entire UK senior management team.
Also in this edition is an exclusive chat with Rovio's EVP of games, to discuss how Angry Birds Star Wars came to be.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our app now,which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
- Exclusive breaking news stories: PS3 sells 5m, Angry Birds Star Wars heads to retail, Kylie game announced, FIFA 13 conquers September
- INTERVIEW: Nintendo's new marketing director Shelly Pearce
- INTERVIEW: Rovio on its new licensing deal with Lucasfilm
- INTERVIEW: Sony's new UK exec team Fergal Gara, Murray Pannell and Alex Coultate
- We reveal the marketing campaigns for EVERY Q4 blockbuster
- Plus! Previews of WWE '13, Sports Champions 2, 007 Legends, the MCV/Xbox 360 Pub Quiz and lots, lots more