The latest edition of MCV isnow available digitally, and features our interview with the COO of Eleectronic Arts, Peter Moore.
This week's issue contains a farewell to both Psygnosis and HMV CEO Simon Fox, plus a detailed look at the new Tomb Raider.
The magazine is available for iPad.Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
- INTERVIEW: Peter Moore on the market transition, the role of retail and his love of Bejeweled Blitz
- We speak to past employees of Psygnosis and Sony Liverpool as the studio closes its doors and more
- The biggest news stories: The six months of Christmas, Future on management departures, Sony's Wonderbook tour
- INTERVIEW: Crystal Dynamics discusses its bid to resurrect Lara Croft
- We bid farewell to HMV CEO, Simon Fox
- Previews of LittleBigPlanet Vita, the latest Kinect kids titles, Persona 4, Port Royale 3 and Avengers Assemble
- Back to school focus: We detail the top Back to School products available for PC
- Plus, off the record, the latest release schedule and our weekly indie interview