This latest MCV–which isnow available to view online– details all of the hottest releases coming in the next few months, including The Last of Us and Remember Me.
We also discuss retail's fears for Wii U and how Nintendo plans to calm them, as well as the rise of indie retail, free-to-play on consoles, and the games industry in India.
The issue also features our console accessories special, our new-look Retail Essentials section and our revamped DVD & Blu-ray guide. The full list of contents is below.
Download our iPad app now,which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser.Click here to subscribeorclick here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
In the latest issue:
- Retail fears grow for Wii U as price cuts fail, but Nintendo promises action
- Indie retailers discuss the positive impact of closed HMV and Blockbuster stores
- Is 'Free' the future of console games?
- Q2 Preview: Our definitive guide to the biggest upcoming hits over the next few months, including a surprisingly busy June
- Territory Report: Learn more about the opportunities for video games firms in India
- Console accessories special: a round-up of some of the hottest products available this summer
- Our revamped DVD & Blu-ray section looks at romantic drama Silver Linings Playbooks, and includes retail and box office charts
- Plus: New-look previews for Dead Island: Riptide, Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut and Dead Or Alive 5 Vita
- Trailers for The Last of Us, Grid 2 and Deadly Premonition
- Weekly charts, Off The Record, release schedule and we interview indie retailer Bits N Pieces