This week's MCV isnow available to view online – and it boasts our huge annual retail survey.
The survey reveals who the High Street thinks was the best publisher, moment and distributor of 2012, amongst others. It also discusses its hopes for Christmas and what we can expect from 2013.
The issue also contains interviews with Nintendo UK and Capcom, while there are prizes up for grabs including a Xbox 360 with Kinect.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now,which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser.Click here to subscribeorclick here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
In this week's issue:
- MCV Annual Retail Survey: The High Street picks their favourite games, publishers and distributors. And discuss the future of the retail space
- November sales struggle to shine as retailers hope for late Christmas rush
- Nintendo's Shelly Pearce, James Honeywell and Andy Yates discuss what's next for Wii U
- Interview: Capcom on the return of Devil May Cry
- Territory Report: A huge in-depth analysis of the Indian video games market
- Win! An Xbox 360, Kinect, 50 of John Lewis Vouchers, Far Cry 3, Dead Island, Guild Wars 2 and lots, lots more
- We preview Ni No Kuni, The Settlers Online, Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper and Total Recall on DVD
- Plus! We speak to Game Dojo in Lytham St Annes, reveal the latest PSN and Xbox Live charts, and report from the Wii U midnight launch