Yes, Deep Silver's Saints Row IV is the UK No.1 for the third week in a row, but let's give the first two paragraphs to Farming Simulator 2013.
Another Deep Silver title, the unlikely chart challenger made its Xbox 360 and PS3 debut last week and claims a thoroughly wonderful No.10 on its charts debut. Bravo.
Nestled in behind Saints Row IV is Sega's Rome: Total War II which debuts at No.2 in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40, bettering the week one sales of its predecessor by 4,000 units.
Blizzard's now console-friendly Diablo III re-enters the listings in third. Sony's Vita exclusive Killzone Mercenary debuts at No.8.
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition slips to sixth, its lowest position since launch.
Here's the UK Top 20 in full for the week ending September 7th:
1. Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
2. Rome: Total War II (Sega)
3. Diablo III (Blizzard)
4. Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
5. Disney Infinity (Disney)
6. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
7. Payday 2 (505 Games)
8. Killzone Mercenary (Sony)
9. Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
10. Farming Simulator 2013 (Deep Silver)
11. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Square Enix)
12. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
13. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
14. FIFA 13 (EA)
15. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
16. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
17. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
18. The Last of Us (Sony)
19. Madden NFL 25 (EA)
20. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)