Deep Silver has claimed another UK No.1 with new release Saints Row IV topping the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 this week.
The game fell short of beating the week one performance of its predecessor Saints Row: The Third, however, although it manages to become the fourth biggest launch of 2013 behind Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us.
It's the third 2013 No.1 for Deep Silver this year, an achievement matched only be EA.
Ubisoft's Splinter Cell Blacklist debuts in second place with Disney Infinity rounding off a top three of new entries at the peak of the charts. Disney's toy game managed to sell 3.6 times as many starter packs units in its launch week than Activision Skylanders achieved.
Disney Infinity's market share was split as follows: Xbox 360 – 43 per cent; PS3 – 22 per cent; Wii – 21 per cent; Wii U –10 per cent; 3DS – four per cent.
2K Games' The Bureau: XCom Declassified debuts in tenth place.
UPDATE: We failed to spot a 22nd place debut for Nintendo's Wii U exclusive Wonderful 101.
Here's the UK Top 20 for the week ending August 24th:
1. Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
2. Splinter Cell Blacklist (Ubisoft)
3. Disney Infinity (Disney)
4. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
6. FIFA 13 (EA)
7. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
8. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
9. The Last of Us (Sony)
10. The Bureau: XCom Declassified (2K Games)
11. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
12. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
13. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
14. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
15. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
16. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
17. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
18. Payday 2 (505 Games)
19. The Smurfs 2 (Ubisoft)
20. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)