A 22 per cent week-on-week drop in sales isn't enough to stop PS3 title The Last of Us claiming is sixth UK No.1 this week.
Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition climbs three places to claim No.2 in this week's UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
Tecmo Koei's Dynasty Warriors 8 claims an impressive fifth place in its debut week. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 re-enters the charts in 34th as a result of Open fever.
There are also re-entries for Nintendo's New Super Mario Bros 2 and Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 in 39th and 40th respectively.
Here's the UK Top 20 for the week ending July 20th:
1. The Last of Us (Sony)
2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
3. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros (Nintendo)
4. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
5. Dynasty Warriors 8 (Tecmo Koei)
6. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
7. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
9. FIFA 13 (EA)
10. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
11. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
12. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
13. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
14. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
15. Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA)
16. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
17. Grand Theft Auto Episodes: Liberty City (Rockstar)
18. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
19. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
20. The Sims 3: Island Paradise (EA)