The chart success fort Square Enix's Sleeping Dogs is not over yet.
Having had to make way for NCsoft's Guild Wars 2 in last week's listings, Sleeping Dogs is back at No.1 in the latest charts, although it did this despite a 42 per cent week-on-week drop in sales.
Guild Wars 2 has to settle for No.6 this time, out, with sales tumbling 84 per cent in what was not one of the best weeks for UK games retailers.
The best success of the week was EA's Sims 3 expansion Supernatural, which debuts in second place.
Here's the Top 20 for the week ending September 8th:
1. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
2. The Sims 3: Supernatural (EA)
3. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
4. London 2012: The Official Video Game (Sega)
5. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
6. Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft)
7. Madden NFL 13 (EA)
8. Dead Island GOTY Edition (Koch)
9. Darksiders II (THQ)
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
11. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Nintendo)
12. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Warner)
13. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
14. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (Activision)
15. The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision)
16. Battlefield 3 (EA)
17. Sniper Elite v2 (505 Games)
18. FIFA 12 (EA)
19. Batman: Arkham City (Warner)
20. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)