Square Enix's Sleeping Dogs has claimed its fourth UK number one.
The open-world action title has surpassed all expectations, having held the top spot for four of the last five weeks, with NCsoft's Guild Wars 2 briefly interrupting in its week of release.
To win this week it had to hold off a challenge from Namco Bandai's Tekken Tag Tournament 2, which settles for No.2 in its debut week twelve years on from the release of the first Tag Tournament game.
EA's NHL 13 enters the Top Ten in a credible ninth spot, with Rockstar's Max Payne 3 re-entering the charts in tenth. Battlefield Premium debuts in 26th.
1. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Namco Bandai)
3. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
4. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
5. London 2012: The Official Video Game (Sega)
6. The Sims 3: Supernatural (EA)
7. Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft)
8. Dead Island GOTY Edition (Koch)
9. NHL 13 (EA)
10. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
11. Madden NFL 13 (EA)
12. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Warner Bros)
13. Mario & Sonic and the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
14. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
15. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
16. Spec Ops: The Line (2K Games)
17. Darksiders II (THQ)
18. The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision)
19. FIFA 12 (EA)
20. Sniper Elite v2 (505 Games)