Square Enix action title Sleeping Dogs has bucked expectations by retaining control of the UK charts this week.
It makes it two weeks at No.1 in the GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40, despite a 15 per cent drop in sales.
The biggest casualties are the two Top Ten newcomers, with THQ's Darksiders II debuting in second place (with sales up 80 per cent on predecessor Darksiders' week one performance) and Activision's Transformers: Fall of Cybertron managing fifth place in its first week.
Here's the All Formats UK Top 20 in full:
1. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
2. Darksiders II (THQ)
3. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
4. London 2012: The Official Video Game (Sega)
5. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (Activision)
6. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Interactive)
7. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
8. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
9. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Interactive)
10. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Warner Interactive)
11. The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision)
12. FIFA 12 (EA)
13. Battlefield 3 (EA)
14. Dead Island GOTY Edition (Koch)
15. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
16. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
18. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
19. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
20. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)