Sony's Gran Turismo 5 Prologue has made its debut in the Spanish charts – and, according to sales data released by GfK International, it's hit the top spot.
That makes it a cool trio of number one positions for the title – as it sits atop both the UK and German charts as well.
Sony makes it a one-two with God Of War: Chains Of Olympus on PSP in second place, whilst Nintendo's Wii Play takes third position.
Spain's top ten best-selling titles (for the week ending March 21):
1. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (PS3) – Sony
2. God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP) – Sony
3. Wii Play (Wii) – Nintendo
4. Magic in Action (DS)
5. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (PSP) - Konami
6. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (DS) - Nintendo
7. FIFA 2008 (PS2) – EA
8. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Wii) – Konami
9. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii) - Sega
10. More Brain Training (DS) - Nintendo