Valve has announced Steam's top selling titles for the week ending on February 2nd, revealing a pair of new releases have made their mark on the chart this time around.
Indie Antichamber fired out of the starting gate late last week to claim the fourth spot on the list, while Kalypso's strategy sim Omerta – City of Gangsters apparently finished in a tie with Sleeping Dogs for fifth.
The top spot was nabbed by pre-orders for Skyrim Dragonborn DLC, while chart regular Chivlary finished in third behind a discount-boosted Hitman: Absolution.
Plenty of the other usual suspects as well:
- Skyrim – Dragonborn DLC
- Hitman: Absolution
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
- Sleeping Dogs and Omerta – City of Gangsters
- ArmA II: Combined Operations
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass
- DmC Devil May Cry
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Far Cry 3