Valve has announced the top selling titles on Steam for the week prior, revealing the games that climbed up the charts during the digital distributor's annual summer sale.
Those who made the list stood out from the hundreds if not thousands of discounted games during the eleven-day period. The promotion included daily deals, flash sales (eight hours or less), and community voted picks in addition to general discounts on nearly all titles on Valve's service throughout the event.
Flexing its muscles one more time, ArmA II rose above the rest—despite its much anticipated featured daily discount being a comparatively slight offer of 40 per cent reduced versus the usual 50-75 per cent off deals typically presented. The rest of the period the title was 20 per cent off.
- Arma II: Combined Operations
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
- The Walking Dread
- Batman: Arkham City Franchise
- Age of Empires III Complete
- The Witcher: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
- Grand Theft Auto Complete Package
- Batman: Arkham City and Assassin's Creed Pack
- Civilization V: Gods & Kings and Crysis Collection and Saints Row: The Third