Valve has announced Steam's top ten selling titles and products from the past week.
Massive Civilization V expansion Gods & Kings made the leap from third last week to the top of the pile this time around likely due to its actual release (previous appearances were based on pre-orders).
The Deus Ex: Collections franchise bundle peaked out in third position thanks to a 75% off sale.
ArmA II and its DayZ mod continue to hold strong in the runner-up spot now for several weeks running (with the lone exception of its chart-topping run last week).
From the charts:
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings
- Arma II: Combined Operations
- Deus Ex: Collections
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2
- Max Payne 3
- The Elder Scrolls V" Skyrim
- Deus Ex: Human Revolutions
- Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013
- Torchlight II