Nintendo's all-star brawler Super Smash Bros for 3DS remains at the top of the Japanese software charts for a third week running, according to data provided by Famitsu.
This is despite the title's sales more than halving, falling from over 316,000 to a still-impressive 128,983 week-on-week.
3DS XL sales have also dropped, down to 25,615 from in excess of 40,000 the week previous.
However, Nintendo's latest home console, the Wii U, has seen sales grow by 38 per cent, jumping two places to third in the hardware chart last week.
This may be thanks to the launch of Bayonetta 2, which debuted in third place in the software chart. However, the Wii U-exclusive title is absent from last week's rankings.
Meanwhile, back in the software chart, a new title has hit Sony's PSP console – despite the handheld going on sale in the region almost a decade ago.
La Corda d'Oro 3: Another Sky feat. Amane Gakuen broke into the Top Ten in tenth.
Here's the software Top Ten for the week ending September 28th:
1. Super Smash Bros (Nintendo) 3DS – 128,983
2. The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki II (Nihon Falcom) Vita – 98,161 (New)
3. The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki II (Nihon Falcom) PS3 – 71,069 (New)
4. Yokai Watch 2: Ganso/Honke (Level-5) 3DS – 64,797
5. Zettai Zetsubou Shoujo Danganronpa Another Episode (Spike Chunsoft) Vita – 63,898 (New)
6. Haikyu!! Tsunage! Itadaki no Keshiki!! (Bandai Namco) 3DS – 40,982 (New)
7. Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko (Nintendo) Wii U – 32,476 (New)
8. Dungeon Travelers 2: Ouritsu Toshokan to Mamono no Fuin (Aquaplus) Vita – 18,452 (New)
9. Destiny (Sony) PS3 – 11,939
10. La Corda d'Oro 3: Another Sky feat. Amane Gakuen (Koei Tecmo) PSP – 11,297
And here's the hardware chart:
1. Nintendo 3DS XL – 25,615
2. PS Vita – 15,950
3. Wii U – 9,197
4. PS4 – 7,259
5. Nintendo 3DS – 7,167
6. PS3 – 5,293
7. Xbox One – 1,739
8. PS Vita TV – 1,089
9. PSP – 126