Nintendo's 3DS fighting game Super Smash Bros is on top of the Japanese software charts for the fourth week, according to data provided by Famitsu.
Sales of the title continue to fall, declining by 17 per cent week-on-week, but it still sold an impressive 107,259 units.
There are also a plethora of new releases in the Top Ten this week. An HD re-release of Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts 2 on PS3 entitled Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix shoots to second place, while a bundle including that game and last year's Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix is at No.6.
3DS title Kinki no Maguna debuts at No.4, while Vita games Ar Nosurge Plus and Ciel Nosurge Offline: Ushinawareta Hoshi he Sasagu Uta straight to seventh and ninth places respectively. Meanwhile PS4 launch Omega Quintet debuts in eight place.
But in spite of all these software launches hardware sales are down week-on-week. 3DS LL console sales dipped 33 per cent while Vita sales declined by eight per cent.
Here's the software Top Ten for the period between September 29th and October 5th:
1. Super Smash Bros (Nintendo) 3DS – 107,259
2. Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix (Square Enix) PS3 – 85,354 (New)
3. Yokai Watch 2: Ganso/ Honke (Level 5) 3DS – 64,879
4. Kinki no Maguna (Marvelous) 3DS – 28,019 (New)
5. Zettai Zetsubo Shojo Danganronpa: Another Episode (Spike Chunsoft) Vita – 14,607
6. Kingdom Hearts HD Starter Pack 1.5+2.5 Remix (Square Enix) PS3 – 13,656 (New)
7. Ar Nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star (Gust) Vita – 10,641 (New)
8. Omega Quintet (Compile Heart) PS4 – 9,414 (New)
9. Ciel Nosurge Offline: Ushinawareta Hoshi he Sasagu Uta (Gust) Vita – 9,202 (New)
10. The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki II (Nihon Falcom) Vita – 8,914
And here's the hardware Top Ten:
1. Nintendo 3DS LL – 17,088
2. PS Vita – 14,643
3. Wii U – 6,837
4. PS4 – 6,791
5. Nintendo 3DS – 6,316
6. PS3 – 4,971
7. Xbox One – 1,444
8. PS Vita TV – 998
9. PSP – 121