Grand Theft Auto V has claimed its second successive UK No.1 and its third since release, Gfk Chart-Track has revealed.
FIFA 14 manages to hold onto to second place ahead of a brand new entry at No.3 – Activision's Skylanders Swap Force, although its sales actually fall 35 per cent short of the week one numbers achieved by predecessor Skylanders Giants.
Sega's Wii U and 3DS Sonic: Lost World just misses out on the Top Ten, claiming 11th place in its debut week.
Here's the UK Top 20 in full for the week ending October 19th:
1. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
2. FIFA 14 (EA)
3. Skylanders Swap Force (Activision)
4. Pokemon X (Nintendo)
5. Pokemon Y (Nintendo)
6. Beyond: Two Souls (Sony)
7. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
8. F1 2013 (Codemasters)
9. Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
10. Disney Infinity (Disney)
11. Sonic: Lost World (Sega)
12. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
13. Killzone: Mercenary (Sony)
14. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
15. Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition (Sega)
16. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Nintendo)
17. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
18. Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
19. LEGO: The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
20. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)