The Wii U is finally with us, and with it comes the first weekly Top 20 for the machine thanks to data from UKIE GfK Chart-Track.
As was reported earlier, Nintendo's first party duo of Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros U rule the roost in first and second place. Ubisoft scores the highest selling third party game with ZombiU, which charts in third.
Three multi-format titles occupy places four to six in the shape of Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed, Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition and Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
However, there were some titles that didn't perform as expected – FIFA 13, Darksiders II, Mass Effect 3 and Skylanders Giants were all left languishing around the bottom of the listings with very low sales numbers.
Four games missed out on the Top 20 – Funky Barn (505 Games), Your Shape: Fitness Evolved (Ubisoft), Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper (Tecmo Koei) and Transformers Prime (Activision).
Here's the inaugural Wii U Top 20 for the week ending December 1st:
1. Nintendo Land (Nintendo)
2. New Super Mario Bros U (Nintendo)
3. Zombi U (Ubisoft)
4. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
5. Batman: Arkham City – Armoured Edition (Warner Bros)
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
7. Sports Connection (Ubisoft)
8. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
9. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
10. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Namco Bandai)
11. Rabbids Land (Ubisoft)
12. Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Disney)
13. Tank! Tank! Tank! (Namco Bandai)
14. FIFA 13 (EA)
15. Darksiders II (THQ)
16. Family Party: 30 Games Obstacle Arcade (Namco Bandai)
17. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
18. Ben 10: Omniverse (Namco Bandai)
19. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
20. Game Party Champions (Warner Bros)