Sony's PS3 exclusive The Last of Us has claimed its second successive UK No.1 in the UKIE Gfk ChartTrack All Formats Top 40.
Sales fell 48 per cent compared to its debut week.
There was a similar dip for Nintendo's Animal Crossing (down 55 per cent) although its retains the No.2 spot.
The British summer climate may be dense and moist at the moment but it's a different story in the charts, which are beginning to develop the familiar arid feel that characterises the barren summer release schedule.
There is one new entry, at least – PQube's MotoGP 13 enters the charts in 15th.
Here's the Top 20 in full for the week ending June 22nd:
1. The Last of Us (Sony)
2. Animal Crossing (Nintendo)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
5. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision Blizzard)
7. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
8. Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner)
9. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
10. Grid 2 (Codemasters)
11. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
12. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
13. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (Bethesda)
14. Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
15. MotoGP 13 (PQube)
16. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
17. Donkey Kong Country Returns (Nintendo)
18. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
19. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
20. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)