Naughty Dog's The Last of Us: Remastered has debuted at the top of the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
The game is the fifth biggest release of 2014 to date and also the fourth ever biggest on PS4, just behind InFamous: Second Son.
The school summer holidays and the DVD/Blu-ray release of The LEGO Movie see the associated game, The LEGO Movie Videogame, jump 27 per cent week-on-week to claim fourth – while Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (5th), Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition (6th) remain ever-present as always.
There are also re-entries for Frozen: Olaf's Quest (25th), WWE 2K14 (27th) and Skylanders: Swap Force (29th).
Here's the UK Top Ten for the week ending August 2nd:
1. The Last of Us: Remastered (Sony)
2. Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
3. FIFA 14 (EA)
4. The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner)
5. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
6. Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition (Sony)
7. Sniper Elite 3 (505 Games)
8. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
9. Battlefield 4 (EA)
10. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)