The latest issue of MCV is now available digitally, and it features both the June retail market data and the PlayStation Network Top Ten.
The PSN charts can only be found in MCV, and looks at the entire European market. It is part of our weekly seven page charts bonanza.
This week's edition also features interview EA Origin's David DeMartini and Sega Europe's Jurgen Post.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
• More data than ever before, including exclusive PSN charts and the June retail data
• The biggest stories featuring Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, New Art Academy, Gamescom and EA Origin
• INTERVIEW: Sega's Jurgen Post on the publisher's European restructure
• INTERVIEW: EA Origin boss David DeMartini
• ANALYSIS: Confusion reigns over EU second-hand download ruling
• Full preview of Square Enix's Sleeping Dogs
• Namco Bandai discusses the return of Dark Souls
• Plus, trailers for Borderlands 2, Dark Souls and Sleeping Dogs
• The prizes for MCV and Square Enix's Hitman Sniper Challenge is revealed