This week's MCV isnow available to view online – and it boasts our huge review of the year where we discuss the seven games that defined 2012.
We also analyse the November sales data, pick the 25 Gadgets to stock this Christmas and reveal the full state of the UK retail sector.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now,which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser.Click here to subscribeorclick here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
In this week's issue:
- Who will be the REAL Christmas No.1? UK games retail down 28% this year, THQ marketing will be 'shocking'
- We reveal the seven games that shaped 2012, and discuss the so-called death of retail, the rise of Kickstarter, the collapse of GAME and more
- We flick through the top headlines of every issue of MCV this year
- November charts: Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed dominate
- We pick the 25 Gadgets to stock this Xmas
- Plus! Ninja Gaiden, Quiz of the year, the winner of the Hitman competition, pictures from the Xbox 360/MCV Pub Quiz, Dark Souls II and lots more