This latest MCV– which isnow available to view online– discusses the state of the UK games industry.
We reveal the value of the video games merchandise, mobile and events industries, and analyse the full Chart-Track market data for February.
The issue also features an interview with the Sony UK team, who games retail and the future of PlayStation. Meanwhile, we ask: Are Gamers bored?
The full list of contents is below.
Download our iPad app now,which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser.Click here to subscribeorclick here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
In the latest issue:
- The full value of the UK games market revealed
- Boxed game sales slump in February
- We list the Top 100 Women in Games
- Are gamers bored? We discuss the need for new IP to revitalise the market
- INTERVIEW: Sony UK on PS3, PS Vita, PS4 and improving its performance
- Sector Guide: We preview the latest smartphone accessories
- INTERVIEW: Indie retailer Games Centre
- Plus: Our new retail essentials section begins with Gears of War Judgment, Sly Cooper and LEGO City Undercover