BioShock Infinite remains the boss of the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 this week.
It's the third successive UK No.1 for the game, although sales declined 44 per cent week-on-week.
Square Enix's Tomb Raider is at No.2 for the fourth week in a row although it suffers a similar sales decline – 43 per cent. Only 2,500 sales separated the top two.
It's a largely uneventful Top 40 on the whole with re-entries for WWE '13, The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct and Forza Horizon in 33rd, 38th and 39th. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and Far Cry 3 re-enter the Top Ten at the expense of Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Skylanders Giants.
Here's the Top 20 in full for the week ending April 13th:
1. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
2. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Defiance (Trion Worlds)
5. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
7. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
8. Gears of War: Judgement (Microsoft)
9. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
10. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
11. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
12. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
13. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
14. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
15. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
16. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
17. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
18. Just Dance 4 (bisoft)
19. SimCity (EA)
20. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)