Twitter's Sam Bateman will provide a keynote presentation at next month's London Games Conference.
The social media giant's brand planner will present ‘Twitter and the future of video', discussing social trends on Twitter and advising on best practice for making your content fly.
Meanwhile, industry veteran Nick Parker, head of Parker Consulting and co-founder of GameVision Europe will ask ‘Does video really sell games?'.
He will present new research on the correlation of video engagement with game sales. It's the received wisdom that trailer views are a decent indicator of a game's potential – but are they now an even stronger guide than pre-orders? What is the value of investing in video? And can we be sure of results?
Bateman and Parker join an already stellar line-up of speakers for this year's London Games Conference, which takes place at the Congress Centre London on Thursday November 19th. They include:-
- Stuart Aitken, Axis Animation – ‘ Telling great stories'
- Liam Chivers, OP Talent – ‘Special Agent'
- Steve Bailey, HIS – ‘ Why video is the next level of sharing around games'
- James Beaven, KeyMailer – ‘ Working with YouTubers and Twitch streamers'
- Andy Robertson, FamilyGamer TV – ‘Engaging families and children with video'
The conference takes place on Thursday November 19th at the Congress Centre, London. Tickets are priced at just 249, with the event taking place from 2pm until 7pm. An after show networking party will follow until 9pm.