Rockstar's GTA IV has enjoyed a third week at the top of ChartTrack/ELSPA's All Formats chart in the UK.
The free-roaming title keeps Wii Fit in second spot – despite a dip in sales of 41 per cent. However, Nintendo's health-promoting title also suffers on the High Street, with sales down 52 per cent.
The week's highest climber is Mario Kart Wii, which jumps up from ninth to third – given a boost by renewed stock levels. Wii Play drops down from third spot to fifth.
Nintendo formats dominate the All Formats Top 40 with 20 format exclusives, whilst 28 games from the Top 40 are selling best on Nintendo formats.
Sega still have two titles in the Top Ten. Mario & Sonic holds on to fourth as and Iron Man: The Official Videogame drops from fifth to seventh.
The full ELSPA/ChartTrack All Formats Top Ten for the week ending May 17th reads:
1) Grand Theft Auto IV – Rockstar
2) Wii Fit – Nintendo
3) Mario Kart Wii – Nintendo
4) Mario & Sonic – Sega
5) Wii Play – Nintendo
6) Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 – Konami
7) Iron Man: The Official Video Game – Sega
8) Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – Activision
9) Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training – Nintendo
10) Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock – Activision