Sega's Aliens vs Predator has taken the top spot of the ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top 40 in its first week, dethroning BioShock 2 after only one week.
The game is now the fastest-selling title of 2010 so far – another honour it seizes from BioShock 2, which saw sales drop by 71 per cent. Just Dance holds onto second place with an sales increase of 55 per cent, driven by half-term interest.
There were no other new entries in the Top 40 this week, but increased interested in the Winter Olympics saw Sega's Vancouver 2010 re-enter the charts at No.11, after a whopping 274 per cent rise in sales.
Here is the ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top 10 in full (for the week ending February 20th):
1. Aliens vs Predator (Sega)
2. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
3. BioShock 2 (2K Games)
4. New Super Mario Bros Wii (Nintendo)
5. FIFA 10 (Electronic Arts)
6. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision Blizzard)
7. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
8. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Sega)
9. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
10. Army Of Two: The 40th Day (Electronic Arts)