Sony's Gran Turismo: Prologue has enjoyed its second week at the top of ChartTrack/ELSPA's All Formats entertainment software chart.
The title was responsible for 39 per cent of all PS3 games sales – but, possibly due to its non-premium price, only provided 28 per cent of the format's software revenue.
Sega's Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games continues to impress, moving up one place to number two. It swaps places with Ubisoft's Tom Clancy: Rainbow Six Vegas 2, which saw a sales drop of 43 per cent.
The Wii version of Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 scores a strong second week, holding onto fourth position with sales up 34 per cent.
Sega has the largest number of Top Ten All Formats titles this week with three - Mario & Sonic is joined by Condemned 2 in fifth spot and Viking: Battle for Asgard, which moves up two spaces to seventh in its second week.
Another new entry, Dark Sector from D3P, enters the chart in 11th place.
The full top ten reads:
1) Gran Turismo: Prologue – Sony
2) Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games – Sega
3) Tom Clancy Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 – Ubisoft
4) Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 – Konami
5) Condemned 2 – Sega
6) Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock – Activision
7) Viking: Battle For Asgard – Sega
8) Wii Play – Nintendo
9) Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training – Nintendo
10) Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – Activision