Three new entries in the All Formats Top Ten this week, as EA's Army of Two blasts into top position.
It marks the first original IP from EA to take the top spot since Black two years ago.
Nintendo's Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training falls one place, following its appearance in a special hardware bundle last month. Whereas Bully returns to the top 10, this time on Wii and 360, holding firm in fourth place.
The astonishing success of Game Party continues, rising into seventh place, and is the only Top ten title to have increased in sales this week.
Other new entries includes THQ's PC expansion pack Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Soulstorm at number eight, THQ MX Vs ATV Untamed at 18th, ahead of Koei's Dynasty Warriors 6 at 19th.
The ChartTrack Top 10 in full:
1. Army of Two (EA)
2. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
3. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)
4. Bully: Scholarship Edition (Rockstar)
5. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
6. Frontlines: Fuel of War (THQ)
7. Game Party (Midway)
8. Warhanner 40,000: Dawn of war Soulstorm (THQ)
9. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Konami)
10. Lost: The Video Game (Ubisoft)