Crackdown 2 holds onto the No.1 spot of the GfK Chart-Track charts for a second week.
The Microsoft title held off the rise of Ubisoft's Dance on Broadway, which jumps from fourth to second place and pushes former chart-toppers LEGO Harry Potter and Red Dead Redemption down one place each.
The only new entry in the Top 10 this week is Disney's Toy Story 3, which manages a respectable debut at No.5. Expect this one to climb the charts when the film is released in two weeks.
The Top 10 is rounded off by regulars Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Just Dance – the former of which has yet to place lower than tenth since releasing in November last year.
Here's the ELSPA GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top Ten in full (for the week ending July 17th):
1. Crackdown 2 (Microsoft)
2. Dance on Broadway (Ubisoft)
3. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner Bros)
4. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
5. Toy Story 3 (Disney)
6. 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (EA)
7. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
8. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (EA)
9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
10. Just Dance (Ubisoft)