Deep Silver's console and PC title Dead Island has claimed its second week at No.1 in the UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
It does so despite a shortage of copies on the High Street – and some retailers hiking the price to take advantage of the demand. It was the PS3 version that surged, improving its market share on the game from 32 per cent last week to 51 per cent.
There's little change elsewhere in the Top Five, either, with Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, Resistance 3, Driver: San Francisco and Deus Ex: Human Revolution all duking it out.
Here's the UK Top 20 for the week ending September 17th in full:
1. Dead Island (Koch Media)
2. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)
3. Resistance 3 (Sony)
4. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
5. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
6. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
7. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
8. Rugby World Cup (505 Games)
9. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
10. Cars 2 (Disney)
11. Red Faction: Armageddon (THQ)
12. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
13. Star Fox 3D (Nintendo)
14. EA Sports Active 2 (Warner)
15. The Sims 3 (EA)
16. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
17. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)
18. Ride of Nightmares (Sega)
19. FIFA 11 (EA)
20. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)