This week's ELSPA/ChartTrack top forty chart shows an impressive one-two from EA, as Medal of Honor: Airborne cruises straight into the number one spot in its first week on sale, while Tiger Woods holds on to second place once more. Publishing giant EA will also be celebrating a new entry at eight this week with The Sims 2: Bon Voyage.
Former number one Bioshock is knocked down to third, just ahead of an impressive debut for South Peak Games' Two Worlds, which debuts at four.
So, the full, official ELSPA/ChartTrack all prices all formats top ten for the week ending September 8th is as follows:
1) Medal of Honor: Airborne (EA)
2) Tiger Woods PGA Tour ‘08 (EA)
3) Bioshock (2K Games)
4) Two Worlds (South Peak Games)
5) Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)
6) Stuntman: Ignition (THQ)
7) More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)
8) The Sims 2: Bon Voyage (EA)
9) Transformers: The Game (Activision)
10) Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree (Nintendo)
For the full top forty, click here.