It's three weeks at the top of EA's FIFA 10 in the ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top 40 this week, despite a strong challenge from Sony's chart debutant Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
Naughty Dog's PS3 exclusive manages to grab second place in its first week of release, knocking Codemasters' realistic FPS Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising down one spot to number three.
The ushering in of the busy Q4 period sees three other new entries in the Top Ten, with Sega's Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games claiming fifth, EA's Brutal Legend occupying seventh spot and Bethesda's Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition sneaking into tenth position.
Here's the ELSPA GfK ChartTrack All Formats Top Ten in full (for the week ending October 17th):
1. FIFA 10 (EA)
2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Sony)
3. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (Codemasters)
4. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
5. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Sega)
6. Need for Speed: Shift (EA)
7. Brutal Legend (EA)
8. Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (Nintendo)
9. Halo 3: ODST (Microsoft)
10. Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (Microsoft)