FIFA 12 is the UK No.1 for the fourth consecutive week.
It was a tough week for games retail with sales down week-over-week, and there was a distinct lack of new titles on shelves.
FIFA is followed closely by Ubisoft's Just Dance 3, which is up two places. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim also rose two places to No.3. It means the FPS kings Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3 have had to make way, with EA's shooter down to No.4 and Activision's blaster down to No.5.
At No.6 and No.7 is a double whammy of Zumba titles, with the first game continuing to outperform its predecessor, although sales are getting closer.
Meanwhile, fitness titles are now starting to make an impact via a number of promotions, Ubisoft's Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 rising to No.12, up 173 per cent week-on-week.
Here's the UK Top 20 for the week ending January 14th.
1. FIFA 12 (EA)
2. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
4. Battlefield 3 (EA)
5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
6. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
7. Zumba Fitness 2 (505 Games)
8. Rage (Bethesda)
9. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
10. Need For Speed: The Run (EA)
11. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
12. Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 (Ubisoft)
13. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
14. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
15. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
16. Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
17. Rayman Origins (Ubisoft)
18. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
19. Kinect Sports: Season Two (Microsoft)
20. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)