Publisher EA has scored its ninth No.1 of 2012 with FIFA Street retaining the top spot in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
Capcom's Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City debuts in second place, with the Xbox 360 SKU claiming 60 per cent of sales.
In all EA titles claim four of the Top Five positions, with Mass Effect 3, FIFA 12 and SSX filling out the remaining slots.
Also debuting in the Top Ten is Nintendo's Kid Icarus: Uprising, which debuts at No.7. There are two other new entries in the Top 40 – Tecmo Koei's Ninja Gaiden 3 (19th) and Sega's Shogun 2: Total War – Fall of the Samurai.
Here's the Top 20 in full:
1. FIFA Street (EA)
2. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Capcom)
3. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
4. FIFA 12 (EA)
5. SSX (EA)
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
7. Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo)
8. Battlefield 3 (EA)
9. F1 2011 (Codemasters)
10. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
11. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
12. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)
13. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo)
14. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
15. Rage (Bethesda)
16. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
17. Shogun 2: Total War Fall of the Samurai (Sega)
18. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Sony)
19. Ninja Gaiden 3 (Tecmo Koei)
20. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)