Square Enix is celebrating some early 2012 success with new RPG release Final Fantasy XIII-2 debuting at No.1.
It's the first new chart topper of the year following the dominance of EA's FIFA 12, which this week slips to fourth place.
There are two other Top Five debutants this week – Konami's Metal Gear Solid HD Collections at No.2 and Namco Bandai's Soul Calibur V claims No.5.
Both of 505 Games' Zumba Fitness titles slip out of the top ten, possibly following the collapse of numerous New Year fitness revolutions. Capcom's Resident Evil: Revelations slips from sixth to 19th in its second week.
Here's the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 20 in full:
1. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)
2. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Konami)
3. Battlefield 3 (EA)
4. FIFA 12 (EA)
5. Soul Calibur V (Namco Bandai)
6. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
7. Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3 (Activision)
8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
9. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
10. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
11. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
12. Rage (Bethesda)
13. Zumba Fitness 2 (505 Games)
14. Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
15. Need for Speed: The Run (EA)
16. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
17. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
18. Rayman Origins (Ubisoft)
19. Resident Evil: Revelations (Capcom)
20. Cars 2 (Disney)