Though it's not been out of the top three since its release seven weeks ago, LucasArts' LEGO Indiana Jones: Original Adventures has returned to the top of the ChartTrack All Formats Top 40 this week for the first time in four weeks.
It replaces Nintendo's ever-popular Wii Fit, which slips down to third spot behind THQ's Wall*E – a big climber this week moving upwards by 14 places.
Nintendo dominates much of the rest of the Top 10, with Wii Play, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii and Sega's Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games taking fourth to seventh respectively.
The only new entry in the Chart this week is Activision's DS hit Guitar Hero: On Tour, which enters the listings at number 11.
The ChartTrack All Formats Top 10 in full:
1. LEGO Indiana Jones: Original Adventures (LucasArts)
2. Wall*E (THQ)
3. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
4. Wii Play (Nintendo)
5. Super Smash Bros Brawl (Nintendo)
6. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
7. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
8. Battlefield: Bad Company (EA)
9. Big Beach Sports (THQ)
10. Kung Fu Panda (Activision)