It's three weeks and counting at the top of the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 for Warner Interactive's LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes.
Hot on its heels, though, is Sega's London 2012: The Official Video Game, which enjoys a sales jump of 81 per cent to climb two places to second.
Activision's The Amazing Spider-Man and 2K Games' Spec Ops: The Line both slip a place to third and fourth respectively, with Koch media's Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition debuting at No.5.
Square Enix's 3DS title Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy makes its charts bow in 19th with EA's shooting MMO The Secret World managing 38th in its first week.
Here's the UK Top 20 for the week ending July 7th:
1. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
2. London 2012: The Official Video Game (Sega)
3. The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision)
4. Spec Ops: The Line (2K Games)
5. Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Koch Media)
6. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
7. FIFA 12 (EA)
8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
9. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
10. FIFA Street (EA)
11. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
12. Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
13. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
14. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)
15. Battlefield 3 (EA)
16. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
17. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
18. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
19. Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (Square Enix)
20. Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary (Microsoft)